CircleGraph is a generic tool to visualize complex related data in a circular plot.
Imagine you want to show various genetic features located on the human genome.
Scripts, descibing the graph with easy to understand commands may be created with any text editor - or the integrated one.
- The circle represents the whole genome.
- Various cicular bands show different information, e.g.:
- Chromosomal G-banding
- Position of Single Nucleotide Poymprphisms and theit type (insertion,Deletion,Base exchange)
- Position of CpG islands
- Profile of (averaged) methylation)
- Bands may be structured into segments (e.g. individual chromosomes)
- Features may pe plotted into the segments
- Bars with defineable width and height
- Position markers
- and more ...
Some features may be adjusted interactively with the GUI
Graphs may be saved as image files with customized size and resolution.
CircleGraph is a native 64-bit Windows application, implemented with Embarcaderos Deplph XE3.
It may be executed on any 64-bit MS-Windows compatible OS, e.g. Windows7/8/10 or Linux (with the WineHQ comatibility layer application).
CircleGraph may be freely downloaded for personal use.